This creamy everything bagel dip is THE BEST dip out there! Bring it as an appetizer that everyone will enjoy and it will fly off of the table.
If you love homemade dips then you should definitely try this chicken alfredo, hot corn, or this spinach artichoke dip. They are so good and are perfect for parties and get-togethers!
Everything Bagel Dip
If you aren’t familiar with the Everything Bagel seasoning from Trader Joe’s then you MUST try it! Go and grab yourself some and become part of the following because it’s that good. It goes with everything and has the perfect mixture of seasonings to make whatever you put it in full of flavor. The only thing that could make it better is if it came in a dip form. And that’s where I come in!
This everything bagel dip is just about perfect. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and it only uses 4 ingredients. It doesn’t get much better than that! Once you’ve made this delicious dip then you can add it to a platter with some veggies like carrots, broccoli, or celery. Or you can use it in my favorite way by dipping a crostini, french baguette, or delicious sourdough bread in it. It’s SOO GOOD, you’ve got to try it!
Ingredients in Everything Bagel Dip
This recipe only uses 4 ingredients. It’s so good to eat that you may even want to double the recipe… You’ll be so glad that you did! See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Cream cheese: Make sure that your cream cheese is at room temperature before you start. It will mix in so much better.
- Plain Greek yogurt: I like to use non-fat Greek yogurt. You can also use sour cream!
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: You can get this at Trader Joe’s! Use a bit more if you love the flavor.
- Onion powder: This complements the other flavors perfectly.
Let’s Make Some Dip!
Gather up your ingredients and you will be enjoying this everything bagel dip in less than 5 minutes. And once you start eating this, you won’t be able to stop!
- Add ingredients to bowl: In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, greek yogurt, and onion powder.
- Beat to combine: Beat together using a hand mixer until well combined.
- Serve: To serve, transfer dip to a clean serving bowl. Sprinkle additional everything bagel seasoning on top. Serve with crackers and veggies of your choice!
What to Serve With It
Everything bagel dip is my favorite savory dip because it goes with just about everything! Here are a few ideas on what I like to eat it with. Make up a few platters and this dip will be the hit of any party!
- Grape tomatoes
- Ritz Crackers
- Wheat Thins
- Sugar snap peas
How to Store Leftovers
If you are lucky enough to have leftovers of this delicious everything bagel dip then just place it in an airtight container and put it in your fridge. It will last 3-4 days. Enjoy!
Everything Bagel Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 3 Tablespoon Everything bagel seasoning (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, greek yogurt, and onion powder.
Beat together using a hand mixer until well combined.
To serve, transfer dip to a clean serving bowl. Sprinkle additional everything bagel seasoning on top. Serve with crackers and veggies of your choice!
- Dipping ideas– pita chips, pretzel thins, cucumbers, carrots, celery, grape tomatoes, baguette sliced, crackers.
- I used melba toast in the picture.
The Recipe Critic
Leave a Reply