Pumpkin pie dip is deliciously light and fluffy! It has to creamiest texture and the spices bring that pumpkin pie flavor to life! It is something that your whole family will go crazy over!
I love dips because they are so simple to make and I can go crazy dipping whatever I want in them! If you love dips as much as I do, go ahead and try this S’mores, this savory 5 Minute Million Dollar or my favorite tried and true Hot Corn Dip! You will love them all!
Pumpkin Pie Dip is AMAZING!
I love pumpkin pie. I love dips. So of course, the combination of the two is calling my name! Sweet dips are some of my all-time favorite snacks and appetizers! The taste of this dip is incredible! It has that yummy pumpkin spice flavor combined with sweet whipped cream. The spices that are used will totally create that sense of fall and holidays. Dips are a great option to bring to a party and this one will knock everyone’s socks off. It’s all of the benefits of a pumpkin pie without taking all of that time to bake! It’s a win-win!
Dips are so versatile and I love that depending on what you dip in it, it tastes different every single time. This dip is no exception! I absolutely love dipping in fruit, cookies, and graham crackers in. And if I am being completely honest, this dip is so good that I could just eat it by the spoonful. It’s THAT tasty! So go ahead and give it a try! This fluffy and sweet pumpkin pie dip will have your heart in no time!
What’s IN Pumpkin Pie Dip?
If you are looking for a slam dunk recipe that doesn’t take a lot of time and ingredients, then you’ve come to the right place! Using only 5 ingredients, you will have this pumpkin pie dip whipped up in no time! See the recipe card below for a list of exact measurements.
- Cream cheese: If you set your cream cheese out to soften beforehand then it will mix up better and create a smooth texture!
- Pumpkin puree: Don’t confuse this with pumpkin pie filling! Pumpkin puree should be the onky ingredient listed on the can.
- Powdered sugar: If you use this instead of granulated sugar, then it will dissolve faster and help add to that creamy texture.
- Pumpkin pie spice: You can buy this at the store but I highly recommend taking a few minutes to make this homemade pumpkin pie spice instead! Because homemade makes everything taste better!
- Heavy whipping cream: This will add in the sweet flavor and a base to mix all of these ingredients together.
Let’s Make Some Dip!
If you’ve got 5 extra minutes in your day then you have enough time to make this pumpkin pie dip! So go ahead and try it! Because once you do… You’ll be trying to find any reason you can to make it again!
- Beat: In a medium sized mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin puree then, add in the powdered sugar and beat until incorporated.
- Mix and serve: Add in spices and heavy whipping cream and beat until dip is set and stiff peaks form. Once you are done, go head and serve it with graham crackers, gingersnap cookies or sliced apples!
What Can I Dip in This?
This pumpkin pie dip is rich and creamy and the taste is so sweet! It goes with so many things but I thought I would list out a few ideas for you!
- Apples: Slice up some apples and put them on a plate with this. They wil disappear so quickly!
- Bananas: I absolutely love bananas with this dip. Create a fruit platter and add some bananas to it!
- Gingersnaps: The sweet taste of a gingersnap cookie combined with this dip is to die for!
- Graham crackers: If you want to have the taste of pumpkin pie in your mouth, go ahead and dip some graham crackers in it!
- Animal crackers: If I can make a dip delicious AND fun then my kids go crazy over it! We love to dip animal crackers in this dip!
- Nilla Wafers: Nilla wafers are delicious on their own but add in this pummpkin pie dip and it will take them to the next level!
- Biscoff cookies: I mean, it doesn’t get much better than this combo!
How to Store This Dip
Because this pumpkin pie dip has cream cheese and whipped cream in it, you definitely want to store it in the refrigerator! So, place it in an airtight container and it will last up to 3 days in your fridge!
5 Minute Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
In a medium-sized mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Add in the powdered sugar and beat until incorporated.
Add in spices and heavy whipping cream. Beat until dip is set and stiff peaks form. Serve with graham crackers, gingersnap cookies, or sliced apples if desired.
The Recipe Critic
Leave a Reply